Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I couldn't think of anything witty, sorry (will probably retitle later)


      Hello. I set up the pictures in this post on Monday but I didn't feel like posting then so here goes:


It's an eclectic mess, I know. So I've been learning Love is an Open Door in Danish... I have a bit difficulty with that, but I got curious about the opening remarks made by Anna and Hans because to English-speaking ears, it sounds like they're talking about skirts. So I went to Google Translate, not expecting the best translation but wanting a basic idea, and translated the word skørt (pronounced just like skirt) all by itself and it supposedly does mean skirt. So I typed the whole sentence with skørt in context... Anna's question translated well and is close enough to the original English. Hans's not so much. If you're Danish or know the language, please tell me if he's actually saying he's crazy with crazy or something close. Middle picture is an actual doodle of mine. I made children over the weekend. Cartoon children that is. Their names were cut out in the process of posting on Instagram but that makes it a bigger surprise when I start implementing them in future ideas 😊 And bottom is that new meme going around, the girlfriend vs other girl meme, and I made one related to Frozen because yeah, that is how I treat the other characters. I was happy to see Sven cameo in Moana and Anna and Elsa getting new outfits for the new short coming in November, but I'm more interested in whether Hans will make an appearance in the short and/or the sequel. I know have a problem, do you? I might make another meme from this, or introduce other ones because Taylor Swift's new song has me inspired. Who knows? I also don't know how much longer I will have all this free time to do stuff like this because a friend called to tell me that they were opening positions in the Walmart she works at, I'll know by Sunday if I'll be considered for hiring. I don't plan on being a Walmart employee for long, hopefully just long enough to buy some stuff like SOMETHING TO DRAW DIGITALLY WITH AGAIN, an external hard drive and more usb's, Sims DLC, and save up for other stuff... Hopefully I'll come back with something, doodles or memes, on Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment