Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Wacky Wednesday


      Hello. So I'm back as scheduled with more stuff. First I present two doodles:


Did I mention that on Saturday I freaked out and went to my grandparents' for a little R&R? No? Well, I did because I found out through Instagram that a friend of mine got engaged and I freaked out so bad all by myself, which I didn't want to. So I somehow thought it was good idea to draw Helsa that day. The day I can make a digital rendition, I'll add the phrase power couple because that was what I intended to do. Elsa was supposed to have a flower crown too but there's no such thing as layers when drawing on paper so I opted for not totally messing up both crown and hair by attempting that. Funny thing is, my newly engaged friend loves Frozen so she'd probably appreciate some related giftart in the near future. The other doodle I did today of an old OC that I have redesigned and renamed to be Isoke. She was formally known as Isis but I think you know what made me change that. She's black and she was among my first manga OCs, so I think it was time to give her some love and revisit her story. I can't explain her background at this present time but I had retired for a good while along with her friends so they're all back in development. And now, I said I'd be back with pictures from the eclipse:



That is a welding mask selfie. We couldn't get eclipse glasses and turned out the welding mask's lens wasn't in good condition so I couldn't actually see the peak of our partial eclipse, but I think I caught pictures of the moon and sun getting in position for it, that's how I interpret those bright circles in the other picture. It was still cool that it actually happened. I hope to see the one coming in 2024 better. I don't know if I'll come back with more doodles on Friday. If I do, hopefully they'll be because I checked out Tangled from the library yesterday and plan on seeing it today. Society6 is having a sale on backpacks and assorted accessories for 20% off with free shipping that ends midnight tonight PT. If you want to check it out and snag a deal, be my guest. I could use at least $30 to get a replacement digital drawing pen (hopefully they'll be available again), and if I can get to at least $100, I could get myself an external hard drive to give myself space for more doodles and the size variations I have to make for Society6 products. Either way, I hope to be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment