Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday Doodle Dump


       Sorry if this looks all weird, I'm posting from my phone. Here are some more doodles for the weekend:


I did bubble letters and doodled my adopted dogs yesterday for today's Clear the Shelters event. My dogs are Cindy the lab mix and Daisy the Chihuahua mix. Cindy had spent a long time in the pound when we got her and she was a steal at $20 because she was pet of the week. Daisy was because my dad realized my mom preferred smaller dogs and still missed our other dog who had died before. And today I outlined a personal project of mine of making this giftart of Aidan. The lines are wobbly and it isn't as good as I would have liked but it's the thought that counts so I hope this kid appreciates the gesture very much, especially since this is one of my brain babies.

And this was a happy coincidence that happened yesterday eating at Taco Bell. I thought this would make a good drawing or writing prompt, taking these sauce packets with their phrases on them and making up some sort of story with them. I'll add more pictures in the future for anyone that's interested and doesn't have access to these. Well, I guess I'll be around. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment