Monday, August 21, 2017

A Total Eclipse of the Heart (so cliché)


      Hello! I'm feeling better this Monday because... ECLIPSE!!! It'll be a partial for me but still it made me draw a doodle for today:

Instead of the usual modern!Frozen crew, I drew our American princesses Tiana and Pocahontas enjoying the celestial view. I did this yesterday to make sure I had it ready on time. This was the first time drawing Tiana ever and a first for Pocahontas in cartoon style. I wish I could have done them digitally *sigh*. If you'd like to help me get back to digital doodles soon, Society6 is having a sale that is ending today midnight PT: 20% off everything and free shipping. Below is a sample from my shop:


Redbubble is also having 20% off everything sale so check my other shop with the code GOBACK20. I'll post pictures of the eclipse later along with more doodles so come back Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment