Friday, August 11, 2017

Flower Crown Friday + Free Coloring Page


      Hello. Today I thought I'd add a little to my Society6, especially with the new backpacks, and I ended up doing a little editing to one of my doodles with only a mouse and ended up with this:



The top one is a coloring page specifically for you to use, whether it's printed out or to add a little something-something to personal images. The bottom one was added to my Redbubble and Society6 shops. Yes, it's Hans's flower crown from that doodle I made earlier this year, minus Hans, and I finished it with only a computer mouse. It was difficult finishing the petals because I'm not adept at drawing with a mouse especially since I'm lefty and I use the mouse like a righty. I cheated pen pressure by fiddling with the brush settings. I don't plan on doing this kind of thing again, so enjoy this tiny piece of digital art from me. Till next time, I don't know if I'll come back during the weekend, so have a good one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment