Friday, March 28, 2014

TGIF and a clean shirt would be nice


      Hello. It's Friday and a rather lovely one it's been, too. For me that is. Good news for Super Teens fans: I finished a strip. Only problem is, it looks rather dirty and ugly now so it will have to wait till next week. Ugh, and I put so much work into it to put more work into it. So another Morgan comic it is. 
 

It's a one-liner, obviously. I know the background sucks but Photoshop tricks me into thinking that all of the background is the same color when it's not. Here, Haru is six and Maro is, well, a baby. And yes, Haru didn't like Maro at that age and doesn't tolerate him too much when he's older, either. As an older sister, I understand how he feels. However, I actually liked my sisters as babies. It's when they started talking that they got annoying. And I was never puked on by a baby that was not myself!!! I hope you guys have a nice weekend :). 




No comments:

Post a Comment