Monday, March 24, 2014

Just Another Manic Monday


      Hello. I regret to inform all Super Teens fans that at this present time I do not have another comic strip prepared for you to read but it's not like I didn't warn you. I have plans to make more but they do require work and I need freedom on the computer to work on them. This doesn't mean that I won't post a strip today. In fact, I have one picked out. Meet the Morgans. 

Yes, I know, they are a rather large family. It just happened rather suddenly. I blessed this happy couple with a little girl and boy (they're not so little anymore) and then I needed a reason for the older girl to have developed an attitude towards her dad so I thought it's because they have another baby. Then I was stumped as to what the gender would be so I said twins. And there you go. The dad's name is Mike, born and raised in Chicago, of Irish descent (although he looks black Irish here ;) not my fault though) who moved to Tokyo about 21 years prior to all this to accept a job as a reporter. Mom is Sandra (nee Roiyaru), was living in Tokyo at that time and working as a secretary in the same office. But there's something special about her! Mwahaha. The girl in red with the black hair is Midori, born and raised in Tokyo, not yet 18, with a sort of feminist point of view and awesome sword skills. The blondish guy with apparently no body is her younger brother Haru, also born and raised in Tokyo, 13, shy, withdrawn, skinny, and wishes to be an entomologist. Blondish girl holding onto Midori's hand is Yoko, eldest twin, outgoing with a lot of energy and likes to be girly. The blond boy who looks particularly upset is Maro, the youngest of the bunch, he and his sister are 7, outgoing like Yoko, tends to walk into trouble and likes to eat. You don't see it here but he tries to copy his dad's hair by spiking it up. I just love everyone's faces at the end. They look so disappointed, except for Sandra, she looks surprised.   

No comments:

Post a Comment