Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Where's Dinner?


      I am a bit stumped as to what to say. I have spent most of my morning just sitting, staring into space and thinking stuff. It just hit me that it's hump day! I just love that camel. Anyways, I long for a girl's night or just a hangout and that happens to be the subject of this next strip. The strip starts with the Morgan girls coming back from a girl's night out and they find a surprise in their kitchen. 

The moral of the story: don't leave boys alone, not even with their dad!! Just kidding. I have no brothers of my own, but I observe boys from other families and in public so I know that they're fully capable of this. Whoever thinks that girls cause too much drama haven't spent enough time with rowdy boys. Ha ha, I'm just missing ruff to make that Rowdyruff Boys. If you don't know what I'm referring to, you need a childhood. So yes, they are in trouble now because the girls leave thinking that dinner will be in good hands and taken care of to find their food in, well, hands. Oh, and it would have been sloppy Joe (that's all Mike can cook really) but I thought it would gross people out that he's licking raw meat off his shirt so it turned into brownie mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment