Friday, March 7, 2014

Hello World


   Hi guys. Welcome to the first post on Mich Doodles. That's pronounced mee-tch without the ya afterwards. It's a nickname for something else much longer and harder to pronounce and this is much more catchier. This is a blog mostly for my artwork/doodles, ergo the Doodles part of the name. Therefore (who says that outside of an essay? I'll tell you: me), I shall commemorate this event with a doodle. 

These two blokes are named Wilhelm (blonde) and Aidan (redhead). Wilhelm is German-born and Aidan is Irish-born, which I guess is a bit stereotypical but I like them the way they are. I drew this with paper and pencil, then scanned and photo shopped them. Not perfect, but I like coloring with Photoshop, it's more vivid. This was done in late December last year but isn't this International Women's Day weekend? Google confused me so I say weekend to make sure I'm not wrong on the date. Ironically, this cartoon focuses on two guys interacting with each other but I hope the joke doesn't just go over your heads because Aidan is using a sarcastic tone at the end. Oh, and Wilhelm is NOT looking in Aidan's sweatpants even though he could. Please note that my intention was not to make a joke out of the day, it just made sense to use it in the joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment