Tuesday, March 11, 2014

It's Tuesday :/


     The weekend is over. I know yesterday was Monday but I didn't feel so good and I just didn't feel like turning on the computer. Some good things happened over the weekend and some bad things happened. That's how life works sadly. Last post included a cartoon featuring only two characters. Today I am treating you to one with four - Aidan and Wilhelm are half of a foursome. The other two are girls - Tamiko and Ariana - and the first members of the group. Then Wilhelm joined in then Aidan came into the picture. That's actually the order that I created them in funny enough. So here is the picture:


I don't know why FireAlpaca made it look so dark after I tried getting rid of the splotches that were left behind from using lined paper and the fact that when I'm working on Photoshop the splotches don't seem to show up until I look at this on another computer. At least right now I'm looking at everyone tanned. Huh. Anyway, as I was saying, Ariana is the dark girl in pink. She's from Spain and does go crazy over Enrique Iglesias, not that I blame her. The blue haired girl is Tamiko. She's Japanese. I didn't mention this before but they've got super powers. Wilhelm is a little beefier than most of my guy characters because he's got super strength, Ariana can produce and become toxic sludge, Aidan is a little fireball and warmer than everybody else, and Tamiko is nuclear. I wanted to make a cartoon featuring all of them and showing the relationships between the guys and gals. Wilhelm and Ariana have been flirting since they met but he hesitates to make any commitments with her. He still sees them as rather exclusive so he gets a bit upset when her eyes start wandering. Aidan and Tamiko do become an official couple but she doesn't want anything or any enemies to tear them apart so they try to keep it as quiet as possible. I like the ending because Wilhelm is wearing a cut-up box over his head in a desperate act and Aidan is smiling at Tamiko as she watches the antics of the other two. It's the kind of smile that looks like an open-mouthed smirk as in look at what I made him do. This picture is rather good at summing up  their different personalities for the most part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment