Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Gee, I feel stupid


      It's Tuesday once again but yesterday I was enjoying myself watching dolphins swimming and doing tricks. It was very impressive to see an orca up close. In other news, I don't have to go through the trouble of drawing on paper then scanning it and erasing lines and spots because I now have access to a drawing tablet. Yay! In fact, I'm kind of starting on a few projects with it. I will introduce the characters in these projects later on but you're still getting accustomed to the characters I have posted so far so here is a strip. 

They are in a very dark hallway... ;). I drew this one day in Spanish class because I was bored. Wait, was it in Spanish? It's been so long since I was in school that I don't remember quite well anymore. Aidan hasn't been living there long and obviously doesn't recognize that if there is a knob facing you, you pull the door. But Aidan is so stubborn that he tried to push that door inward and Wilhelm can't see anybody having trouble without helping them. It took Ariana of all people to show them that they were being neanderthals. Mind you, the guys are not stupid; Wilhelm is a genius and Aidan has a quick wit. They just had a stupid moment (in Wilhelm's case, a blonde moment) like anybody else. I know it's not of high quality but like I said, I was bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment