Saturday, March 22, 2014

You Make Me So Mad }:(


      Have you ever gotten so upset with someone that you run out of words to describe how much they upset you or the best words for them you don't want to say because they're really nasty? I have. And after I have my personal falling out with that person, I can't stand seeing them, what they like, not even hearing their name. Sorry that I have started this post out so upset sounding but I'm sick and tired of getting disappointed in life so sometimes I prefer to think of the characters I come up with because at least I can control what they do and they don't disappoint me. So, for now, this will be the last comic strip for my Super Teens (that's what I call them). In this case, Wilhelm has become very upset with Aidan and Aidan doesn't seem to care or has probably heard worse from others. 

If you zoom in, you can see that I pasted the Adidas logo on Wilhelm's shirt. I figured I'd slap it on because it is a German brand and Wilhelm is monetarily blessed so why wouldn't he wear brand name clothing? It also doesn't make it look like they live in a little made-up  world even if they do because superheroes don't exist :(. I know there are some splotches in this but I don't feel like touching them up so just get used to it. I'll try to cover them up better for any future stuff born on paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment