Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I'm Hooked on a Feeling


      And so I'm back... from outer space. No, I am. I finished up a little something since Friday was the release of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

I got the idea for a Frozen - GotG crossover back in late March/early April, starring Hans as Starlord, Elsa as Gamora, Kristoff as Rocket [Racoon], Marshamallow as Drax, and Sven as Groot. No clue who would be Nebula, but I have considered parts for Anna, Olaf, and Oaken. I didn't feel like coloring in their clothing so I let the background peek out through there 😆 It started as a much bigger picture that I started working on last Friday, but I thought it would be cool to have a version like this, so I finished this up today. Next week I'll probably finish the original version, it's just that I thought Hans and Elsa's thighs were too skinny so I didn't actually finish their legs. 

Since last week, I've apparently been checking out books related to my ancestry: a book on Native American beading and leather working, one on the Celtic people, and one on wild horses (both cultures stated above were big on horses - yes, I have Irish ancestry. Probably where I get my love of red hair 💖). I already finished the horse book but I kept around for a little bit longer as reference for my horse drawing, since I have felt the need to draw them lately. I sketched a little guy last night: 


The annoying thing is my phone is being read by the computers as a malfunctioned device. Don't know if it has anything to do with the account I had on my phone that I had to close down, which has impeded me from downloading or updating apps because that was the main account T-T... Don't know how I'm going to upload to Instagram if my computer won't read my phone to transfer the pictures. I need a portable external hard drive to remedy my phone (and growing collection of doodles in my computer's pictures folder), so if you can check out my Redbubble, maybe buy something, or even commission me, that'd be great. I'd open a Patreon or KoFi (idk on that spelling), but then I'd have to come up with a whole other password and I don't do so well with passwords. I currently have crappy passwords for both of my emails, I don't want to create another one for an account that might not even be able get me the support I need. Hopefully I'll have a Friday doodle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment