Monday, May 22, 2017

Moody Monday


      Hello. I'm sorry I haven't been here. As much as I am doodling, my depression has zapped my enthusiasm. In fact, it put me in an angry mood today. I've been listening to emo, Hamilton, and anything else that may have an aggressive tone to it because the new music on the radio sucks (stupid dance music that only serves for mindlessly dance to and getting stuck in your head) and one of my sisters checked out Moana from the library and she plays the damn movie every day. Then I'm stuck with the Coconut Conspiracy Theory, Shiny, We Know the Way, or Moana's Let It Go playing in my head. Ok, Moana is a completely different type of story from Frozen, but I still see similarities between the two. Last week, I started sketching a doodle based on a legend featuring Maui, but then my sister (not the Moana obsessed one) pointed out I was making his skirt poofy, so this goof happened:

Yes, Maui in a tutu. Have fun with that. And today, I didn't feel like drawing people but I did feel like sketching horses oddly enough, so here's my favorite:


It's a Norwegian Fjord owned by a Viking girl who likes to keep her horse looking pretty. The braid in the tail was actually going to be the black part but I Googled the breed and they usually have mostly black tails so I reversed it. And I just liked the sketch so much that I thought I should make a full doodle of the head for Redbubble, so here it is:


It is not up there at the moment, but it might be. Hope you're having a better time than I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment