Friday, May 12, 2017

Someday my doodle will come...


      Hello. I don't have a full doodle for today, but I started working on an old one that is on my doodle list, so here's the sneak peeks:
 



Yes, it features Snow White and a mysterious bow doppelganger. Hopefully I'll have it done next week, then I'll explain it in more detail. Today has been a weird Friday for me. I woke up early (on purpose) and my mom is watching the news and tells me my dad couldn't get his Dunkin Donut's fix in the morning cuz there was a robbery and shooting in the vicinity AND the police called saying to not leave the house because there was an armed and dangerous man on the loose close to my neighborhood. Yeah. America has turned to crap and I blame Palpatine (the title I have given a certain someone. I really don't care if he finds out that I compare him to that. As far as I'm concerned, he's working with the dark side). Speaking of Palpatine, I have plans to rewatch the prequel trilogy this weekend, after I throw Johnny Zest's wedding of course. Happy weekend, keep a watchful eye out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment