Friday, May 26, 2017

Redbubble promo


      Hey! I don't really feel like drawing today (doesn't mean I won't) and I didn't draw Wednesday either, but I should promote my Redbubble here as well and I got an email Wednesday that features a special code:

Because I draw small, not much of my stuff is on shirts, but will most likely be on items like scarves and leggings or maybe in a repeat pattern on graphic shirts. On Tumblr, I asked if I could be tagged if a purchase was made, partly because I think it's nice when people show their support and appreciation for artists, and partly because it will help me better gauge what content actually sells for future reference (besides my Hawkeye Initiative doodle which has sold two greeting cards [in all]). I don't expect that to happen here, but all the same, if you have an Instagram or even a Tumblr and you do make a purchase, it'd be nice if you tagged me there with an image of what you got. Anyway, unless I do draw and double post today, have a great weekend! Don't drink and drive, don't text and drive, don't anything and drive unless it's singing or talking to a passenger (unless that distracts you to the point of being a bad driver) and have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment