Saturday, May 27, 2017

Another Redbubble promo... but with Olaf


      I'm sorry, but I was under the impression that yesterday was the 25th so I was promoting the wrong code for Redbubble. Here's the new one to use:

...or Tom Hiddleston... or horses

Use that code STUFFTOWEAR to get 25% off all apparel if you check out Redbubble today. 

I don't know why I have been having such a hard time drawing Hans's face lately. Being that his face came out rather round in this doodle, we'll say he's been indulging in wienerbrød a bit too much. And while posting to Tumblr, I realized I forgot their freckles... 😠 (personally, I think the emoticon ):[ I came up with fits better because it's the kind of face I would make, but whatever) ... and Olaf is being a bit creepy there, but that's ok. Hope you're having a lovely weekend, don't drink and drive, don't text and drive, don't Pokémon and drive... and have fun (hopefully more than I'm currently having). 

No comments:

Post a Comment