Friday, June 2, 2017

I'm stupid...


      Hello. Normally I'd be feeling somewhat happy because it's Friday or I've finally produced a doodle... First of all, I keep starting doodles and then leaving them halfway lately. And today, while doodling something for today's release of Wonder Woman (finally, a movie for Princess Diana!), I broke the tablet pen. Last year, my sister (the real owner of the tablet) dropped the pen and broke the nib. My guajiro dad glued the nib together and put it back in the pen. It worked, but the nib has worn down considerably (my sister doesn't believe in the paint bucket tool) and it has become annoying to draw with it, especially with the marker brush provided with my drawing program... so I got the bright idea to remove the nib and replace it... in the middle of drawing. The nib broke (again), left a piece inside, rendering it useless. Now I can't draw digitally. Here's some of the unfinished doodles stuck in limbo:


I have failed you, Diana and emo horse. Save the Doodles is coming back because now I need to get a new tablet. If you're interested in seeing digital doodles make a comeback, check out Redbubble. Even buying a sticker or greeting card would help me. Hope you have a better weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment