Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday Twosome (this is completely innocent)



      Hello. I was going to post yesterday but I lost internet and phone yesterday so I couldn't from any computer at home and doing it from my phone was going to be a process so I decided to wait till today when it got fixed. It's back so yay, now I can show you what I worked on yesterday. 


It's Mike and Sandra!! So I worked on headshots for them. I actually started on Saturday and had finished Mike then but yesterday I decided I wasn't totally happy with it so I fixed it after I was done with Sandra. I have them now in this style but I also want to work on developing a painterly style so I can make them more manga looking. 

Last week I got a free two day trial to the Sims 4 and I played these two. It was a pretty happy 2 1/2 days. I loved playing the game, especially as these characters that I love so much and now I'm going through Sims withdrawal. I want to buy the game but I am so broke and getting a job is hard, especially if you do it like me (handing in applications like twice a year) but that's mostly because I'm not interested in working most places in my area or working in customer service/with the general public. I know I'm not cut out for the restaurant business, even with my cooking skills, so that's a no there. So don't be surprised to see more promotion of my Redbubble or even my Threadless shop. Anyway, that's why I did nothing last week. 

I am also doing Inktober. I am three days in, I have to do today but I'm going to do posts about that in batches because I'm doing it on the back of index cards with a regular pen from around the house. Why? I just told you, I'm broke. So tomorrow I'll post my latest Inktober doodles because I want to load them once the card full. 

No comments:

Post a Comment