Monday, October 10, 2016

Inktober set #2



      Hello. So Hurricane Matthew did hit my area but not as bad as the hype around it. We had the wind, we had the rain, but not the usual loss of power or water and definitely not the damage associated with a category 4. We were only hit with the outer bands so we got lucky. Can't say the same for other affected areas. I did continue my inktober doodles over the weekend and finished my second index card so here they are:





The theme for this card was songs, which made it more difficult for me to come up with doodles. I had a hard time coming up with a doodle for Thursday (maybe it was hurricane brain) and I had a sketch but I didn't like it too much so it wasn't until Saturday that I finally came up with one I did like (the second one down). And there were so many contenders for Saturday's, but I decided to go with Roxanne. Yes, I know you can see the pencil lines I made to separate the card into four sections. My Brave doodle actually got (as of last night) 10 likes on Instagram, Soft Cell's Tainted Love got like 7 and Roxanne got 8. I hope to do some other doodles soon so stick around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment