Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Humpday Hiddles (and Sims)


      Hello everybody. I feel like this has been a long day and like I've done nothing. That's not really the case, but I haven't done much around the house or draw (yet). It's been a boring day overall. But I do have a doodle that I did on Monday so here goes: 


Yes, it is a more finished version of the last panel of my first Daddy Hiddles comic (hit the tag at the bottom for more Daddy Hiddles). I put it up on my Redbubble already. I do not want to come off as desperate or only concerned with sales but please check it out if you like this, I will be happy if you buy a card. And if you don't that's fine but at least tell a friend you think might like it. 

Also, I don't think I have said it on here but I became interested in the Sims 4 over this summer thanks to my sister watching LifeSimmer's LP and I decided that I wanted to play it and use my characters for that. Well, I started planning out how my characters would be in the game and then I went crazy and downloaded the Create-A-Sim demo in early August when I knew that I had no prospects of purchasing the game soon. So I did that and then I found out in September that they were giving a free two-day trial. So I took it. I fell in love. Then my trial ended and I'm going through withdrawal so I wanna get some money for that, which I've started a little bit. But today (here comes the reason I started this subject) I found out that my sims were downloaded by two other people. That made me happy to think that someone actually noticed them so now I want to know who out there downloaded them. 

That's them as I saved them to the gallery (so that I could play them in the game when I had created them in the demo). Yes, I chose Mike and Sandra. And here's a screenshot from my game play: 

So I managed to have three kids and get Mike promoted a few times before my trial ended. I would like to know for those that actually downloaded my sims what they have done with them. Are you playing them as your household? Current household? Are they your neighbors? Curiosity you know, I mean these are my babies for lack of actual living ones that aren't covered in fur so I want to know. They might not be popular at the moment but I'm glad that at least someone took a chance on them. I hope to be back on Friday and I should be because I'm finishing another inktober index card tonight so until then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment