Friday, October 21, 2016

Inktober set #5


      Hello. I haven't really doodled anything this week besides for inktober, which kinda sucks, partly because I'm being antisocial with my computer and tomorrow I have a special thing that's going to take all day so that is more of a priority. Here is my newly completed index card as of last night.




Yes, some X-Men finally. It was easy to come up with Wolverine battling Sabretooth, and Kitty Pryde, and Nightcrawler but it was harder to come up with someone in the third doodle and I ended up doing Storm. That night, though, I had lost my pencil (it was on my bed 😔) so I had to find another one for sketching and I had difficulty drawing her arm there, as made evident by the ghost arm. I have ten days left of inktober and I don't know exactly what I'll draw next but I'm taking it one day at a time and staying relaxed so I don't tear my hair out over this. I also have practice from doing week long themes for fandoms so it's not like I'm overworking myself here. Hope you guys have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment