Monday, October 31, 2016

Inktober set #7


      Hello there. The last day of the month of October. I can't believe it. I know that I spent it working on inktober and there were some personal events (not spectacular but they broke the monotony) but I feel like I wasted this month. Anyways, enough about me, I finished another inktober index card Friday and I should have loaded it on Saturday considering but I forgot so here they are now:





Ok, so I decided to finish inktober off with my Sims, which were based off of my Bittersweet characters. The first doodle, obviously Mike was really tired when I told him to take a bath because he fell asleep in it. The second is the speaker I bought them so that Sandra could listen to pop music because... the first time she gave birth was twin boys!!! So the second time around, I definitely wanted to get at least one girl so I influenced the gender a little. The third is based off of a funny screenshot where I noted how chunky Sandra got and she reminded me of Ursula in that so I attempted to draw her face. I'll load the screenshot later so you understand it better. And the fourth, unlike her main storyline counterpart who is already a pretty accomplished home cook, Sim Sandra started out with 0 cooking skill so this was her trying to cook eggs and toast I think. Mike didn't like it too much because he's a foodie and foodie Sims like higher quality food. Sandra's finished meal was poor lol. I am actually finishing inktober tonight so tomorrow I will most probably get that on here tomorrow. On my social media (Instagram and Tumblr) I've been using the tag my oc sims (#myocsims in Insta) to mean that these are original characters of mine that I made into Sims for roleplay/gameplay purposes so I will start putting that tag in my gallery whenever I create a Sim based on my characters even though I already put it in the description. I am excited to finish my first inktober, I am excited for City Living which will be released tomorrow even though I already saw a simmer start a Let's Play and I will be excited if I manage to get the money to buy both the basegame and the expansion pack. I'm michdoodles on Origin, in case you're wondering. Alright, see you tomorrow! 




No comments:

Post a Comment