Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Inktober set #8


      Hello. I am back to post the remaining inktober doodles from last month (my god, it's official). So here they are:



These three doodles are a continuation of the Sims theme I had for the previous index card because like I said there, I just decided to finish off the month with that. The first doodle is not of my Sims but rather of my reaction to Sim Sandra giving birth to twin boys. I can't say for sure if they are identical especially since I don't have the base game still and I didn't take a screenshot of Maro's face sadly but I can say that both are blond and blue eyed. The second doodle is based off of how one fine Sim morning, my kids woke up really early and Haru's washing his dish broke the sink. And the refrigerator had rotten food inside. Not to mention that their computer was on the fritz as well. The third doodle is Eliza Pancakes because, as much as she is a stalker, she took care of Haru one moment when he was a baby when Sandra suddenly turned stupid and didn't want to do it. She was friends with three of my five Sims when I left off in the trial so yeah, I doodled her. Well, I completed my first inktober. I am going to take it easy for a bit, I may doodle later on this week but until then I am signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment