Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Dumpday (sorry for the title)


      Hello. Somehow the vulture wearing the fur of his last victim won, which means I am forced to look at that squinty-eyed creepy face for four years (barring any "accidents" or impeachment) and his stiff rejected Barbie doll wife. Yay. The slumbering emo in me was awakened this morning as I made my sister play a couple of Hamilton songs, American Idiot and The Black Parade... with our front door open. I also heard some Twenty One Pilots and Panic! at the Disco (with the door closed). Because that's how I feel today. Anyway, yes, I have revived from my week long slumber in the doodle world and I have finished figuring out how to detail blond hair in a painterly style so I'm going to give you the sneak peek at what I'm working on at this very moment: 

MY computer didn't want to load this picture on here or on Tumblr for some odd reason and I am currently pissed because of that. Had to do this on the other computer as mine was being a jerk. The year started out pretty ok but the year took a sharp turn and now the year hasn't even finished and I will say that yes, this year SUCKED. You know it's bad when you're wondering if you'll ever make it to the age of 30 and be mildly happy for longer than a week at most. I wish I could have posted on maybe a happier occasion or just in a better mood but thus is the state of the world. I really am not seeing much of a future at this present moment and I don't really know what to do. I don't know anymore, let's see if I come back here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment