Monday, November 28, 2016

Mystery Doodle Monday


      Hello. So I posted on here last week a whole rant on how I was working hard on a personal drawing which was quite a project for a week and I ended up losing all my progress. Well, I've been working on it all last week, even drawing on Saturday which I haven't done in a while and I am proud to say that I have made a lot of progress on this redo. In fact, I'm farther along with it so here's a couple of sneak peeks:



The one on top is the teaser picture from Instagram which was also posted on Tumblr but here it is today and the bottom is definitely from just a few moments ago. All that's left to do is finish the lineart, color it in and I'll probably throw in shading to make it as professional as possible but that could always be done later. I have a couple other ideas at the moment and I want to get those done too, with one pertaining to my actual characters. I got the Sims 4 last Thursday because I was upset (partly over my not selling anything) and my mom didn't like it that I was upset and next thing I know, I come out of my room for a moment and she got my dad to buy the game for me for the Black Friday price of $10. So I've been playing my sims quite regularly since then, not to my mom's liking, but I'm currently having an issue with not being able to open the gallery now which is annoying. I'm going to try again when I absolutely know that nobody else in my house is on the internet because with four people in the house, it's annoying to find everybody is on and there is a device in our household that is a wifi hog so that could be a factor. That's not counting when my dad's home. Well, I hope to be finished with at least this tomorrow so be on the lookout for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment