Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Happy Humpday


      So I'm back! I have not finished that big personal project because I decided I want to do another one before this month ends tonight. Ok, so here it is: 

Yay! It's these guys again! Since this year I felt the need to revive them, I may as well do more stuff with them. I worked on this all day long today and my hand actually started hurting when I got to the shading so this isn't perfect but it is satisfying to get this done before December. My God, December!!! This year has been crazy and it's almost finished. Time flies too fast. Why did I want to do this before December you ask? Because let's just say November is a significant month for them. So is December but for a different reason and I plan on providing a doodle for that later. So, Friday will probably be when I finish the other drawing I've been teasing you with so look out for that. For now, I'm going to unwind and play these guys as Sims for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment