Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Inktober set #6


      Hello. I know it's the middle of the week and I should have done this yesterday but yesterday was an emotionally negative day for me and then when I was feeling better I had to hide my phone so yeah. Anyways, I'm here and here's some more inktober doodles.




The theme here is Disney animals. The top is Colonel Hathi from the cartoon Jungle Book in a more simplified way and in my cartoon style. Piglet got quite popular on Tumblr. I could have drawn Flash better, and the bottom is actually supposed to be the birds that Jasmine had in Aladdin that she released but oh well. I think I actually ran out of ideas because I was supposed to start a new card last night but I can't come up with a new theme. If anyone has some suggestions, thanks. I have considered my fandoms, my OCs or even some of the stuff that happened when I played the Sims. I think I'll do that, draw my Sims experience. Whatever, you'll see in a few days if I complete a new inktober card or just quietly stop. Hope to be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment