Friday, May 9, 2014

Spring Fever


      Hi guys. It's Friday which means WEEKEND!!! Anybody remember my drawing that I was doing starting April 22nd? I finished it. Here it is: 

Ain't it purrty? :3 I think it's pretty. I misspelled it on purpose for those of you that don't understand hillbilly talk. I don't talk like that on a daily basis but occasionally it is fun to say. I originally thought of having a bunch of my characters on that hill but I didn't feel like drawing all of that so I kept it simple: Mike, Sandra, and..... Who's that girl? Her name is Saru (not really, it's a nickname, her parents didn't name her "monkey") and she is Sandra's younger cousin. This is before any of the kids so Sandra is only 22 making Saru 14. Yeah, quite an age gap. Wanna know how old Mike is? ... drum roll please ... 25. That's why he is so serious. The panda on his shirt is the WWF panda. I'm acknowledging it so I don't get in trouble. I wanted something on his shirt, preferably a funny saying but Google gave me a lot of cursing and one that was disturbing. So I went with logos and I saw the panda. I could talk more but I think I have said enough. Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment