Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Boop Boop Boo-Boody-Boop-Boop


      I'm feeling better but still not at my normal so excuse me if I say anything funny. I have done some drawing in Sketchbook (I would have done it in Photoshop but I don't like that the brushes look fuzzy) and so I'll post them: 



I made it easy for you, didn't I? You know how people like to make their own Powerpuff characters and put them all over the internet? Yeah well, these are my own version. I know, they look more like my chibis because they actually started out that way. I was practicing drawing flying in perspective and they were just born, these girls dressed up like Dorothy, Xena, and Princess Leia (of all things) flying on a piece of paper. First, they were The Ragdolls (long story), then they were descendants of the original Powerpuffs and now they are their slightly modified kids. I haven't drawn them in the longest but yesterday I was in the mood to draw Chloe so I did. Then I just couldn't leave out her cousins. Btw, that's a fist by Annie's name. Don't let that sweet face and braids pulled up for this picture fool you: she will make you cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment