Friday, May 16, 2014

Gojira!


      Godzilla comes out today in theaters. For the umpteenth time. Iiiiiiiiiii don't know if I'm going but it does look rather awesome and scary at the same time. Here's a little fact about Godzilla that won't really be useful for you in life, it's just fun to know: the Japanese word "gojira" is a conjunction of the words whale (kujira) and gorilla (gorira). Here's a doodle I made for today: 

Yes, Midori is scared of Godzilla. It stems from childhood. I don't blame her. The idea of a giant lizard-thing invading and terrorizing your city is scary for anybody. When I was 5, I thought that the T-rex would come out of the TV if I stood too close while my parents watched Jurassic Park. Not my problem anymore. I hate it when my parents watch the 1998 Godzilla... they have to put the stereo so loud that I can hear it walking while standing outside my house. So annoying >.<. Anyway, hope you have a happy weekend and sleep tight, don't let the atomic dinosaur bite. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment