Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hump Day w/Lineart


      It's hump day and a rather boring one, too. I could use the Hump Day camel from that Geico commercial. Sorry if it hasn't gone international. I've made quite a bit of progress on that sketch I told you about Monday. It's not really a sketch anymore. 

Sorry it looks like this. I used MS Paint to get this screenshot so I've got lousy quality and I couldn't crop :(. But you see? I have actually drawn them like an actual manga-ka (manga artist) would: no chibis. Not like they don't draw chibis, just not as often as I do. They're just easier to draw, besides they're cuter. I actually have color on them but I'll leave that for the big reveal. I'm also working on other stuff, one that I started today and would like to have ready Friday. Hope to be here again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment