Monday, May 12, 2014

It's Monday :|


      Hello. G'day. Hola. Hallo. Dia dhuit. Konnichiwa. Nihao. Bonjour. I can basically say hi in more than two languages (not that Australia has its own language, just a different vernacular). Language just happens to catch my attention so I try to absorb as much as possible. And I do most of my absorbing through Google. Enough said. I'm working on some stuff right now and I actually have a sketch going. Currently working on the line art before I do any coloring and this is much more intricate than everything else I've shown here so it's taking some time to complete. 

This is a screenshot of the original sketch. Yes, those are X's where their crotches would naturally be and the girl on the left has Mystique boobs. If you've seen the X-Men movies or just bits of them, then you catch my drift. I promise they will not look like that in the final. Well, I'll be back later in the week with whatever progress I make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment