Monday, May 5, 2014

They say laughter is the best medicine


      Hi. I've gotten sick so I haven't done much drawing. I did draw something close to what I'm feeling now February last year when I was sick then. I took a picture of it because I had photoshopped it last year but I still haven't retrieved my stuff from the dead flash drive and I had deleted the scan from the computer. Ugh, can't wait to get my stuff out of there already. 

Sorry there's "wood" in the picture. This was actually based on a little incident that happened while I was sick. I left a tissue that I was using on the desk and my dad is on the computer and he sees a piece of paper and almost wrote on it when I said "that's my tissue". I didn't blow my nose right in his face but he had a similar reaction to the thought of touching someone's used tissue xD. I've recently noticed that I have had viewers in Spain, Germany, and Poland, which is cool. I think the Germans are the ones that stayed though. Can't win them all, can we? Still cool :D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment