Monday, March 27, 2017

HORSIE


      Hello. So I didn't doodle on Friday because pen pressure has decided to stop working on my computer. The tablet pen I have (it's actually my sister's) is old, the tablet model is outdated and the pen is a bit abused, considering that my sister dropped it and broke the nib. My dad glued the nib back in as a quick fix but clearly it's time to upgrade. In lieu of that, I have doodled anyway, mostly on paper:


This past weekend has been me drawing horses 😄 Saturday I went with my mom to my grandparent's for a bit and they always have the TV on. There was a movie playing featuring a dragon voiced by Sean Connery (don't ask me why. My grandpa left it on for a bit, mostly on mute, and then changed the channel) and I saw a few horses there and I felt the need to draw a horse (I came prepared). You can clearly see the book I placed it on top of in order to take a picture for Instagram which happens to be an encyclopedia of sharks I checked out from the library. Yes, horses and sharks. I already know I'm a weirdo. Then yesterday my sister watched a live stream from Finchwing (an artist she follows) and she got the urge to doodle and then I had doodle energy so I expelled it in the form of a tiny little doodley sketch of... Sitron! Yes, finally I have drawn Hans's companion animal. My sister actually suggested the other day he be an emotional support animal for modern!Hans, and I can so imagine it. Hans filling out paperwork so he can take his spoiled horse everywhere with him. Yes, I imagine Hans (or at least my modern!Hans) spoiling Sitron, mostly with sweets and treats that horses can eat. Someday I may put up some doodles pertaining to that. 

Speaking of doodles, because of the tablet pen issue and I'm running out of space on my flash drive(s), it would be great if there was more activity on my Redbubble shop. If you can check it out and tell your friends about it, that would be greatly appreciated. My dad is currently the only person in our household with a job and his salary isn't great so we're lacking even in basics. We're alive but bills (and my sisters) are expensive so they take a toll and in order to be keep doodling, I would need an external portable hard drive and a tablet pen replacement or complete tablet upgrade. This is stuff that I can't buy for myself and my parents probably wouldn't be able to buy for me either so please help me advertise my Redbubble if you can and want to see more doodles here. I go by Mich Doodles there as well, although I think it's all lowercase. I'll probably apply for some jobs later on (like, maybe next month) but that will definitely cut down on my free time that I use to doodle and I've never been hired or called in for an interview because I lack experience and higher schooling, so nothing is guaranteed there. Well I'll be going for now. Hope to be able to continue doodling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment