Friday, March 17, 2017

Frumpy Friday


      Hello. It's Friday, yay. I don't have a finished doodle for today, I'm not feeling very well and I didn't even know what to work on. I did start a sketch for a cool drawing idea I had a while back so here's a preview of that: 

It features a horse. I have fixed the wonky anatomy a bit since this screenshot was taken, especially since that neck was too long and skinny for the breed this drawing is going to portray. Also, something that does bother me but I try not to let it be that big a deal is how my Redbubble doesn't really sell. I like Redbubble for the simple fact that I just draw and load the picture but a shop works best and stays open when it sells. Maybe I don't advertise it enough, maybe I come off as whiny or maybe nobody cares for what I have available. So, I have been planning out this: pricing on commissions. There's only cartoon for now and I didn't type it out but here it is:

You may want to see that bigger if you can't read it. I am particular about what I draw but let's keep it PG. To make it even more suitable for children (and not leave me uncomfortable), I won't draw any forms of romantic affection whatsoever. I'll draw hugs as they can be interpreted as friendly. I don't draw NSFW so if that's what you want, go elsewhere. If you follow this blog or have seen other posts, you have an idea of what I do draw and what I am willing to draw, but I will put a little list here anyway. I will draw: Disney (Frozen, Disney Princesses, Pooh...), Marvel/MCU/X-Men, Sherlock, I'm not big on DC so depending what character you ask for, I may not be able to fulfill your request; I mean, I'll draw Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and their related sidekicks but I don't know as much about DC as I do about Marvel. No supernatural or otherwise considered to be "occult". That translates to no vampires, no werewolves, or witches. Basically, rules are if you haven't seen me draw it, then I won't. It's always best to ask so if you comment asking me if I'll draw a specific subject, I'll read and respond. If you want me to draw my OCs, cool. Rules still apply and they're mostly manga but I can wing it. If it's your own OC that you'd like for me to draw in my style, cool. Same rules. 

Well, I'll finish this post here with a reminder that if you like an artist's work and are monetarily capable of supporting them, do so. They appreciate it and as fun as it is, it's still work to be able to use a talent and it takes time to supply content that entertains even a handful of people, so think of that. They happily provide a service that you didn't even ask for and didn't know you needed. Happy Friday and weekend to you all (except for the few on my "I can't stand you" list but those are famous people that may never come across me). 

No comments:

Post a Comment