Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Humpday happiness squashed by technology


      Hello. My humpday has started a bit off. I'm not feeling well like I finally caught what the rest of my family has and there is currently no chocolate this morning for all of us that start off the day with chocolate milk. Yeah, we don't believe in coffee and my sisters like to spend pretty much the whole day drinking chocolate milk (besides other ways that they happen to be nuisances) and then they get upset whenever we (mostly me) blames them for our lack of either ingredient. Anyway, I've been running into problems with the computers I've got at home and it's being a pain. One is that my computer isn't recognizing my phone as a separate device that can be opened in file explorer like it used to, so I have to be going off to another computer with both my flash drive and phone in order to post anything on Instagram. That sucks, in more ways than one, because that computer doesn't recognize my flash drive in the front port so I have to be stuffing it in one of the back ports and just now I had a fight there because I ejected it only to end up with only the plastic covering in my hand and the data hardware still in the port. Flash drive is still working though 😅 That computer that nearly ate my drive also has a monitor that has a messed up wire and last night I couldn't plug said wire back into the computer so a TV is doubling up as its monitor for now. And last but not least, editing of the third episode of my YouTube series (Sims 4 Modern Frozen Toddlers) was delayed a tad bit when Movie Maker stopped working with my recorded Sim videos. This happened after a Windows 10 update and a game crash when I was having my Morgan family throw a party that was actually sucking. Movie Maker pretty much decided that any video from my recorded videos folder could not be transcoded... the only computer that played the videos was the one that now has a TV monitor that also happens to have Windows 7. So I used that computer to make episode 3. I'm also running out of space on my flash drives (no thanks to the Movie Maker issue) so I really do need a portable hard drive at this point. A commission or purchase on Redbubble would be greatly appreciated at this time, you know, if it happened. I have managed to produce a couple of doodles that I have finished recently so here they are:


First one is the younger brother of the guy I drew about two weeks ago already. I added a filter to echo the time period here as well, except this guy is being a naughty boy because he's not wearing the standard cravat... as is expected of him. 😄 Yeah, he's more carefree and has a difficult time of wearing EVERYTHING he is expected to wear, especially with his status (more on that later). But there he is, smiling, because he doesn't care much about societal standards. In his opinion, that's for uptight people. He'd be very at home now wearing loose clothing with less layers and possibly flip flops. I had finished drawing it Monday night but didn't post it on Instagram or Tumblr until yesterday. The second one is Kenta! With a little boy taking part in my seasonal chibis and the Hanami festival all at once. No, the little boy is not a tiny version of Ryo. He has the same eye shape as Kenta clearly, not Ryo. I started working on this on Monday and finished it last night but the previously stated computer issue with my phone delayed my posting it on Instagram and my being tired of issues like the last one up above also delayed it being posted here. I'm sorry for that technological rant, but we're living in a high-tech society that doesn't have that much quality backing it up, just consumerism and I find that highly annoying, especially with my very limited knowledge in it. Maybe I'll finish up an old doodle today or I'll just come back on Friday with something, barring any technical difficulties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment