Tuesday, March 14, 2017

King and Princess of the Jungle


      Hello again. I'm back, which means I have done another doodle today. Yay! Today's doodle is actually a full Daddy Hiddles, yay! Ok, let me get on with it. 

Yay! I am not going to give much away of my Kong experience but it was so good that I felt I couldn't sleep alone Friday night. I may or may not have crawled into my sister's bed after feeling vulnerable in my own. I've actually gotten better with nighttime because back when I was fifteen, my mom wanted to show me and my sister the Thriller music video but it was that extended one where he turns into a werewolf. As hokey as it was, the sound effects got to me and afterwards, I had issues with sleeping by myself. It was October 2015 that i moved out of my sisters' room (again) and eventually learned to sleep by myself, which I normally do. Occasionally my sister has either fallen asleep in my bed or I've gone to hers, but for the most part, I've gotten over it. Action/monster movies do affect me though, making me feel like I might not sleep later on. When we saw Jurassic World, I was a left a bit shaky by the I-Rex and we had seen it earlier in the day so I tried to get that out of my mind and we were in a mall where there was Frozen merch hanging out and about, so I did look at that. That later affected my sleep when I dreamed of Hans turning into a T-Rex and the rest of the crew figuring they could dump him into the fjord to turn him back. Yeah, weird. I've dreamt with T-Rexes quite a bit and I've had pretty weird dreams. One T-Rex dream featured a T-Rex that could somehow text and it was being very friendly with this guy that it had decided to prey on. I also dreamt with some weird zombie virus and there was a talking baby with, I kid you not, Santino Fontana's face and he drooled on me, which was how that zombie virus was spread. I never saw him again because it was suggested that he was smothered by his own father. How did this turn into dreaming? Whatever. I hope to come back soon with another doodle and I put up a new Sims video so here's the link. I'll be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment