Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Doodle Dump


            Hello there. I know it's Tuesday and I haven't posted here in a while, but I haven't been doodling on my computer in a good while, partly due to a recurring issue with my internet adapter, and partly because I decided to buckle down and finally finish editing a video. That doesn't mean I've stopped doodling, it just means that I am most likely doing it on paper. Here are my most recent doodles:


The first doodle was a silly idea I got in the bathroom on Thursday: what if Lin-Manuel Miranda had made Daveed Diggs and Anthony Ramos (and their successors) to wear their hair like that in the opening number? The second doodle is me taking a fan character of mine that I used to draw in that Disney style I was attempting and drawing him in my stylized realism. I like it. I'm not totally sure about his ear positioning and I did a lot of erasing and redrawing, mostly on the torso section, but you know, this is great for not having touched a character in two years. Well, I actually have a couple other doodles to share but I'll leave it at that. Also, that video I mentioned is of me playing the Sims 4 with toddler versions of my Modern Frozen sims (well, it's a series I started. The second episode features nearly all of them but so far, I've only edited the first video). It's not the best for the reason that I recorded my audio separately and I had to cut out a lot and it doesn't entirely match up with what's going on, but whatever. If you have an hour to waste watching someone still rather new to the Sims playing with toddler versions of fictional characters, be my guest. Here's the link. Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment