Monday, March 13, 2017

Meh Monday


      Hello. I thought I'd come back last week but... I didn't. I didn't finish Daddy Hiddles and on Friday I was reminded of Kong's release (which I was not keeping good track of) and I did this crappy sketch for that day in like 10 minutes with plans of a much better doodle later on:

Yeah, like I said, crappy. So I saw Kong: Skull Island on Friday. I actually saw it in IMAX 3D (we normally watch regular quality. It wasn't until last month or January that we got a Blu-ray player), an experience that I'm not sure I'll be repeating... not without contacts at the very least. Saturday I started work on a proper Kong related Daddy Hiddles doodle and started editing a second episode for my Sims 4 Modern Frozen Toddlers but my mom wanted to go out so we went to the mall and tried out California Pizza Kitchen... because my mom still had the gift card one of her former bosses gave her. It's good. We're the kind of people that are happy with Little Caesar's pizza (I grew up on Pizza Hut, though) so yeah, of course we thought their pizza was good. It was most certainly higher quality and much fresher so it tasted great and was a nice change (and splurge) from the usual. Yesterday was a bit eventful as well, we met a family with the same last name as ours and we just may be related, so that was cool. And today... today I'm still editing my video and my dad is sick so he stayed home and I have to cook so I did this quick sketch here in 15-20 minutes: 

So yeah, I've gained the ability to draw sketchy doodles in less than an hour but I can't seem to produce an actual Daddy Hiddles doodle but I plan on devoting some time to that tomorrow so I should come back. Well, hope you guys had a nice weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment