Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday Twos


      Hello. I actually did work on a doodle on Friday and doodled yesterday, but today I haven't because I have this issue (not sure if it's Windows 10 or just my old computer feeling its age) where my internet stops working and it's really that the port has stopped reading my WiFi adapter. Thankfully, because my computer is old and the adapter is separate (provided by AT&T), I can just unplug it and replug it into another port. My computer has two front ports that I normally use for: my flashdrive and the drawing tablet (when I'm doodling, obviously). But when my computer doesn't pick up internet anymore, the port that my adapter works in without ever losing the internet signal is: the port that I use for the tablet. Yeah, that kinda hinders my digital drawing now, doesn't it? Well, before I go, here are the doodles I mentioned: 


No comments:

Post a Comment