Monday, February 20, 2017

Global Freezing


      HELLO! I am back, and after a mishap with Windows 10 and working all day to the point that my middle finger hurts, I have a brand new doodle!!!

I put A LOT of work into this today, there are so many damn freaking details. Ok, the story behind this. I follow on Tumblr the-official-princess-club, for the reason that they do silly snapchat style stories using Disney figurines. They put up a month ago one story where Elsa starts to get jealous of how much attention Moana is getting and she thinks of freezing the entire ocean (go here to read it all). Well, I thought, it would be hilarious if she actually does do it out of pettiness and Hans shows up, out of the blue, to complain about it. Why Hans, you say? The Southern Isles is a set of islands, they pretty much depend on the ocean and to suddenly see their ports freeze up, they decide to send the only citizen who seems to know what the hell happened and has dealt with the Arendelle royalty. Poor Hans either left or was sent in such a hurry that he didn't bother with a coat and he ice-skated the freaking ocean to put in his kingdom's complaint against Elsa. 

Well, as much as I should work on other doodles that I have procrastinated on, I can take it east tomorrow and do the simming that I am too pooped to do now 😄 Hope to see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment