Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Humpday Holiday


      Hello. I just wanted to drop off this doodle right here:


This idea is quite old. I thought it up in 2015 I think, possibly 2014, but lately I thought I should actually draw it. And today is a funny story... Long story short, my dad got it into his head to get us a brand new refrigerator and in the process of us getting it into the house, my mom cut her fingers badly. My dad stayed home today to help take care of her so I was expected to adult a little more than usual. We also watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom in the middle of the day as a family, so I actually started doodling this today at 4 in the afternoon. And I managed to produce a full doodle (sans shading. I've been avoiding that lately). So I guess I might produce or finish a doodle on Friday and see you then. I'm trying to get this out before midnight, so not much typing today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment