Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sorry Saturday


      Hello. This is a rare Saturday post about me feeling bad that I didn't really doodle all week long. I mean, I worked on some doodles, but I got tired and stopped working on them in the middle of the week. I want to draw, but I don't really know what to draw and where to draw it, so I end up not doing it. I did digitally color in my coloring page lineart of Hans (because I also wanted to make a t-shirt out of it) on Monday so here it is: 

Monday happened to be the 13th, so yeah. Speaking of Hans and 13, as of Wednesday, my sim version of Hans (well, one of them) has officially woohooed a total of 13 times. Yeah, so I was playing the game and he had a whim to woohoo with his wife (which I pinned) so I fulfilled it for him by having him woohoo with said sim and I happened to check his sim stats right before he went to bed and I saw the number and I was like "what a coincidence, I'm taking a picture". I posted the picture on Tumblr (not that anyone there cares) because it happens to be on my phone but I may upload it here if I decide to make a post about my sims. My sims are too funny. I have had a boatload of phasing through objects/other sims glitches, mostly in my game where I play as my rendition of modern!Frozen. The household is literally called Modern Frozen. I'm not the only one in the gallery but I believe I'm the only one that included Hans, so my household was a bit popular for a little while. I don't how those other downloads of my sims are being played, considering there are people that ship Hansoff. I don't think it makes sense to ship them considering they didn't even have a formal introduction in the movie. Kristoff knows who Hans is, but I headcannon that Hans was too focused on trying to comprehend how Anna was still alive that he didn't even register Kristoff as human. With the way he was squinting in that scene, I think he interpreted Kristoff as another reindeer or a tall, fuzzy snowman. Anyway, I have been very slowly editing some video I took of my first time playing with toddlers (Sims 4) because my programs will stop responding and I had difficulty editing the audio in Audacity, but yesterday I decided it was time to play with that game file and film some more because the toddlers I'm talking about in particular are... Modern Frozen. I'm not giving it away, but it was funny. I want to spend next week focusing more on editing the video(s) and doodling more, especially since I did sketch out a bunch of ideas. I have leftover ideas from last year that I didn't do because I was working so hard on my faves drawing that once I was finally finished with it, I was too tired to really start on any other projects for a while there. Hope you guys have a nice weekend and watch out for some new doodles. I have a Daddy Hiddles in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment