Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Flowers (for coloring)


      Hello. It's Friday and it's a pretty good day (at least for me). I have been working on some drawings and I have other ideas that i haven't been able to work on so they'll come around eventually but I do have something for you so here it is:


It is a coloring page version of flower crown Hans so that fans can have fun coloring him in themselves with their favorite colors or whatever. It's not printer paper size (it's 12.7 cm by 16.2 cm) but you know I don't draw very big and this is for starters. I'd like to make more of these linearts so that they can be one page to help conserve paper. And if you don't mind it being so portable then ok 😄 Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend and have fun coloring. Oh, almost forgot, I loaded two Hans related doodles on my redbubble so don't forget to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment