Friday, January 27, 2017

Forever (Alone... at least I am) Friday


      Hello. It's been a week since I was last here, but I've been doodling (and simming) since then and can now present my doodles. The first one I'm putting here is a redraw of my winter chibi doodle of Mike and Sandra so here it is: 


The original was done more in my Powerpuff chibi style but I decided since my restyling of my manga style (and my forgetting to draw some chibis for last spring) that I should redo this. So here they are, looking more like typical chibis but with their eyes channeling the Powerpuff Girls more this time. I was in a hurry and it just hit that there are no lines in Sandra's hair making her hair look like it was cut out of felt. Oh well. Now you can see that Mike's drinking hot chocolate. Funny thing is I live in Florida. There is no winter. Winter is literally the few cold days we get from cold fronts. Speaking of cold fronts, anybody remember that polar vortex winter of 2013/14? I hadn't watched Frozen yet and I was blaming Elsa for it. In fact, it's a thing that when something freezes (like our crummy air conditioner), we blame Elsa. Can't you tell we're a bunch of nerds? 😄 I have another doodle, this one on paper, that I did earlier this week as a bit of character styling: 

Yes, another couple. Unlike Mike and Sandra who are obviously soulmates and are more recent, this couple looked like this back in the mid/late 70's. Yeah, they're old now. They're actually my rendition of a certain character's parents, this character not actually being my original creation. Not sure if anybody can guess who and what kind of person the girl is, but I hope you'll see more of them, old or young. So look out for them. Btw, they're not related to the tag at all. That is a secret (for now). My dad is being sworn in as a citizen today and he has plans to take us to the fair today for the first ever. I know, I have a sad existence. I've never been to Disney either but let's see if that'll happen. Pretty sure you guys know who'd I'd fangirl over. Hope you have a good weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment