Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Humpday Hans


      Hello. I haven't been here in a while. I've been posting to my tumblr and Instagram but that's because I've only been doodling in bits so I'm posting previews there. Since that's all I've got for now (I don't know if my attention span has gone wonky or if it's just that I don't really feel like sitting behind my computer for too long), that's what I'll put here because I figure I'll finish up 2/3 of what I have been working on on Friday. It's a silly little thing, but that's just how I've been lately. If I had a portable tablet, I'd probably be able to draw anytime the whim comes upon me, anywhere... but I don't have a tablet (don't really see much use for one) and I'm broke. Anyway, my doodle previews: 



The top one is a preview of the first panel (which has since been refined a bit) and the other two are of the panel afterwards. I think this has been the first time I've drawn Elsa since 2015... yeah, I can't remember if I drew her last year. I'm pretty sure that when you have an OTP, you draw both of them. Not me. Half of my OTP is my favorite character so that's who I draw most. Don't get me wrong, I love all the Frozen characters, but Hans is my favorite. He's the one we know the least about, he gets the least amount of attention, and (among the main characters that represented the movie before it's release) the one with the least amount of merchandise. I just naturally lean more towards the underdog so yeah. That's just me. Well, I'll see if I can produce the first two panels Friday. I want to earn money and so I'd like to promote my Redbubble more, see if maybe I can get at least pocket change. My mom wants to help me get a job and she's also looking for a job so let's see how it goes. If only life were like the Sims. 

No comments:

Post a Comment