Friday, January 20, 2017

I am pretty (Flower Crown Friday)


      Hello! Ignoring today's supposed importance, I have finally finished my doodle that I have been working on for so long!!!


For now, I'm leaving it sketchy like this but yes, I did it! Took me three weeks... three weeks of doodling for a little bit, being happy with it, then going off and playing Sims. Speaking of Sims, I started a game that will be following my modern renditions of the Frozen crew (minus Olaf... I'm tempted to make him a toddler in my other game but I'll likely turn aging on again which means Olaf will grow up so I'd rather wait for a pack that will introduce super powers and the ability to make living snowmen *hint hint*) as toddlers. I already have a game with them as young adults (they're married with children now. I'm not giving anything else up at this present time) but I wanted to play with them as toddlers so I started with Hans and his family considering that cannon Hans is the oldest of the group. I recorded it with a bit of an audio commentary and I'd like to edit it and maybe put it up on YouTube... probably next week. It would be a weekly thing like a TV show but I don't know if I should just go ahead and do it... I'd like to hear if you want it so that I know I'm not wasting my time (more than I already am). 

I see modern Hans as being on Instagram nearly 24/7 and calling himself the Selfie King so he is definitely posting a selfie in the last panel. If I do a more professional version of this (for Redbubble or otherwise), I'll fix Elsa's shoulder in the last panel. Her sweater is throwing it off. Hope you have a happy weekend and we don't end up in war with each other (and I can keep eating tacos. I love them)

No comments:

Post a Comment