Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Frost


      Hello! I know what day it is, but guess what? I finished another panel of my Modern Frozen cartoon comic strip so here it is:

Elsa with Pokemon-esque hair, Anna with closed eyes, and Mr. 13 himself, Hans. What's gonna happen in the next panel you say? Keep your eyes peeled, I plan on doing that next week. I should work on it a little more but there are now toddlers in the Sims 4 and I need to see that for myself. I have in one game 6 children total (I'm doing rotational play among two families and one townie family, which I haven't touched in forever) and in another I have three who are all related (the latter three; they're cousins) so I want to see what those kids would've looked like if they had gone through the toddler stage. Heck, I think I want to see all my Sims as toddlers. Isn't it obvious I'm baby crazy? I can't wait to have my own... but nobody's helping me out there 😡😒😑 I'm rather shy about it, but every once in a while I get the baby bug and then that's all I want to draw... and then I'm hiding the papers from my parents. Well, hope you guys have an oddly good Friday and a good weekend. And if you have the Sims, have fun with your toddlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment