Wednesday, December 16, 2015

You're Not Luke When You're Hungry


      Day 3! Only two more days to go. So here's something a little different, I'm leaving the musical route for a moment: 

I was pretty surprised to find out who the voice behind the Joker was in Bruce Timm's Batman last year when I went through a nostalgic moment there with the animated series (I was a five year old girl watching superhero shows and couldn't fully appreciate the genius behind them at the time). I think I went to my sister "he went to the dark side" or something like that. He did a great Joker, though, so I might actually like him more for that little fact. I came up with this idea because I was coming up with other ones that were crossovers with Frozen so no C-3PO and R2-D2 singing Androids Are Better Than People or Yoda getting tossed around by the trolls yelling "a fixer-upper I am not" because that's just too much already. Let's see if I come back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment